Just kidding about the latter part, duh. Hooked ya though, didn’t it? This is a small example of what my life is currently consumed with:
Each of five students-Hubert, Lori, Paul, Regina, and Sharon-will visit exactly one of three cities-Montreal, Toronto, or Vancouver-for the month of March, according to the following conditions:
- Sharon visits a different city than Paul.
- Hubert visits the same city as Regina.
- Lori visits Montreal, or else Toronto.
- If Paul visits Vancouver, Hubert visits Vancouver with him.
- Each student visits one of the cities with at least one the other four students.
If Sharon visits Vancouver, which one of the following must be true for March?
(a) Hubert visits Montreal, (b) Lori visits Montreal, (c) Paul visits Montreal, (d) Lori vists the same city as Paul, (e) Lori visits the same city as Regina
Well frankly, Sharon, Paul, Hubert, Regina, Lori, I don’t give a rats ass
Tried to study for the LSAT and got past the analytical reasoning questions (the fun ones, obviously) when I started listening to the new Cut Copy album and daydreaming about suing the shit out of people
I’m going nowhere in life and have no soul, obviously